Preparing for public life and everything that comes after
Taking a company public or raising capital in the public marketplace can be a challenging and lengthy process. Most private companies considering an IPO or capital market transaction do not have the adequate bench strength or financial processes to adequately respond to the rigors of public company reporting compliance.
That’s where we can help. Our team has the IPO and capital markets expertise required to assist your management team with the preparation of documents vital to the IPO process, as well as handling the complex array of components essential to going public, including:
- Preparation of S-X compliant financial statements and footnotes for all required annual and interim periods with special focus on reportable segment presentation
- The accounting and financial reporting implications of various non-routine transactions that impact the periods being presented
- Preparation and drafting of financial sections of the initial and subsequent registration statement on Form S-1
- Collaborative interactions with independent registered accounting firm to ensure effective and efficient audit and review process
- The SEC comment letter process as well as registration statement amendments