Getting the deal done right
The ability to effectively execute a transformational event — such as an acquisition, merger or divestiture — plays a key role in enhancing an organization’s value. Successfully executing a deal is the materialization of a growth strategy and sends a strong message about the direction of an organization. Achieving deal success requires the ability to navigate challenging transaction accounting and reporting in order to mitigate unexpected results.
Pine Hill provides transaction accounting assistance to help organizations open the books for a newly acquired business and establish effective financial reporting. This change over is often very complex, and requires experienced transaction accounting specialists who fully comprehend the requirements and regulations involved.
Pine Hill’s transaction advisors have extensive experience in transaction accounting and reporting. This experience, combined with the finance experience of being part of a deal on both the buyer and seller side, means we reduce the number of hiccups thus allowing organizations to stay focused on executing the business strategy. We assist throughout the deal life cycle from pre-acquisition due diligence to deal-closing, day-one on boarding.
Pine Hill transaction support includes the following:
- Closing balance sheet prep (Cash-to-accrual basis accounting/NWC true up)
- Opening balance sheet prep (purchase accounting)
- ASC 805 technical white paper
- Valuation (intangible/tangible)
- Accounting policy optimization
- Significance test calculations
- Carve-out financial statements
- Acquisition 8-K preparation
- Pro forma financial information
- Financial statement footnote drafting
- Audit readiness